About Costa Rica Jade Tours
Mario Brenes is a naturalist guide, certified by the Costa Rican Tourism Institute and has over ten years working experience in Manuel Antonio and the central Pacific coast. Since each day is a unique and enjoyable experience, Mario takes great pleasure in his work.
As a naturalist guide, Mario feels it is his duty to pass on his extensive knowledge of Costa Rica’s biodiversity to others, and teach them the importance of nature conservation. You too can be part of the big step in protecting and caring of our planet.
Mario is also a passionated photographer of the wildlife from Costa Rica. During his free time he goes with his wife Cristel into the field to do researching for reptiles and amphibians at some specific areas or to do birdwatching locally and around Costa Rica. This is how Mario Brenes has enriched his knowledge and gets to make his greatest passion ¡fully enjoy the wildlife of Costa Rica!
Berny is a naturalist guide certified by the Costa Rican Tourism board. With an experience of eight years he has become an expert on the nature of Costa Rica. Berny has worked for several tour companies with big status in Costa Rica and now he seeks gradually build its own tourism company. As Mario and Berny are good friends they have agreed to work the nature tours supporting each other in order for providing the best tours Manuel Antonio.
Why go with Costa Rica Jade Tours?
Costa Rica Jade Tours is a small organized tourist company in Manuel Antonio which has been growing meeting all the legal requirements that a company needs for operating tours in Costa Rica and the most important to offer our customers the best service.
As a responsible tourist company we offer you:
- Liability insurance on every tour with medical expenses and compensation.
- Private transportation with all legal permits with insurance policy as well for our customers on board.
- The best Naturalist guides duly studied and certified by the Costa Rican Tourism board.
- The best and most expensive optical equipment for our customers to have a greater appreciation of the animals in each tour.
- An office that meets all legal requirements to provide our customers a better service.
- Ease of charging debit and credit cards (VISA - MASTERCARD).
How Costa Rica Jade Tours was born?
Costa Rica Jade Tours was born at the hands of Mario Brenes who began working for the tourism industry since his fifteen years old. When he started working he was still completing the school.
Mario used to work during the morning and go to school at every night, while also completing school he traveled to the capital once a week for two years for getting the certification as a naturalist guide with the Costa Rican Tourism Institute. Once he finished his school studies he entered to the University of Costa Rica by distance for studying management with emphasis on tourism.
Later on 2009 when Mario had a better professional knowledge in the field of nature and administration then he undertook a long and arduous road: build his own tour company in Manuel Antonio which he called "Costa Rica Jade Tours".
Why the name "Jade Tours"
Just when Mario began to build his own company he was suddenly surprised by a great blessing which he has called "My great strength and force to be successful" Yes, Mario became father. During the search for the name of their future baby they thought in "Jade" (a cute gemstone) because they thought it would be a girl. And then he also took the opportunity to call his company "Jade Tours". Mario and Cristel later realized that their baby was not a girl. Was a lovely boy whom decided to name James Brenes. Today Mario and Cristel want to save the name Jade for their future girl!!
Our quality policy
- “To provide quality services that exceeds the expectations of our customers. “
- "Our commitment is to improve every day”
- "Enhance the quality of our various services and packages in order to satisfy the needs of the tourists"
- “Through efficient processes that meet the needs of our customers, we aspire to strengthen our tour company."